måndag 9 februari 2015

The winner is

Now draw clear and the winner is Nono. Please send me your address so I can send over your package.
 
It was not 50 comments but I have pulled a winner for a sheepskin with a pillow. And it gets Rosella.
Please contact me so I get the name and address.

 
Thanks to all of you who have been involved. I hope you will follow the blog and it will be a new lottery later this spring.


 Nu är utlottningen klar och vinnaren är Nono . Snälla sänd mig din adress så jag kan sända över ditt paket.

Det blev inte 50 kommentarer men jag har dragit en vinnare till på ett fårskinn med kudde. Och den får Rosella.
Snälla kontakta mej så jag får namn och adress.


Tack till alla er andra som varit med. Hoppas att ni kommer att följa bloggen och det blir en ny utlottning längre fram i vår.

9 kommentarer:

Maria Ireland sa...

Congratulations to both lucky winners. Thank you for the chance.
Hugs Maria

Melli sa...

Thank you for the giveaway and congratulations to the winners!

Kikka N sa...

Congratulations to very Lucky Winners!
Thanks and HUgs
Kikka

miniacollection sa...

Congratulations to the winners!
Geneviève

Rosella sa...

Thank you very much!!!
I am very very happy!!!!
Kisses

Nono sa...

Oh!!! I am so happy to be the winner of your wonderful giveaway!!!
My address is

Noëlle de Terwangne
Kouterstraat 270
9070 Destelbergen
Belgium
Thank you! Thank you!

Nono sa...

Congratulations too at Rosella!

Yolanda Morán sa...

Felicidades a las ganadoras y a ti gracias por tu sorteo.
Un abrazo.
Yolanda

Unknown sa...

I'm a litle late, but I would like to say congratulations to both the lucky winners